Reasonable charge impact studies : final report (1994)

fullscreen
Author: Kowalczyk, George I; Harden, Stephen D; Dutton, Benson; United States. Health Care Financing Administration; HK Research Corporation
Subject: Medical fees; Medicare
Publisher: [Severna Park, Maryland] : HK Research Corp.
Year: 1994
Possible copyright status: The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Library is unaware of any copyright restrictions for this item.
Language: English
Digitizing sponsor: Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Library
Book contributor: Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Library
Collection: cmslibrary; fedlink; americana
Notes: No copyright page found.

CMS copy in folder: Reasonable charge impact studies

"Authors, Geroge [sic] I. Kowalczyk, Stephen D. Harden"--Report documentation page

"Federal Project Officer, Benson Dutton, Jr."

Supported by Health Care Financing Administration cooperative agreement no. 17-C-90159/3

"January 1994."

Photocopy

Scanningcenter: capitolhill
Shiptracking: ST000264
Identifier_bib: 38095000129557
Boxid: 38095000129557
Identifier: reasonablecharge00kowa
Source: special
Scanner: scribe11.capitolhill.archive.org
Ppi: 350
Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
Operator: associate-ganzorig-purevee@...
Scandate: 20130923161527